The Boone Family's Adoption Journey

We Are Growing Again...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Be anxious for nothing...

This past weekend in church I was definitely challenged and convicted that my family and the adoption of our future daughter had slipped into the number one position of my life.  What joy I had standing with Joel and sticking it to the cross on Saturday night.  Allowing my Jesus to move back to number one and laying my sweet family back into His hands.  Joel, Gavin, Merek, Eiler and baby girl are His... and what a gift God has given to me!  
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests be known to God.  And the peace of God,
which surpasses all understanding will guard your
hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:6-7
Our "M" update:
We received the information today that we are the chosen family for M "IF" the relatives do not work out.  The assessment of the family will take place over the next week or so...
Please pray with us as we continue to wait on the Lord!!!


1 comment: