The Boone Family's Adoption Journey

We Are Growing Again...

Friday, November 5, 2010

We Are Going Home

What an amazing week..  We are absolutely in love with our daughter!  Her beautiful smile and sweet giggles are precious.  Thank you Lord Jesus for our priceless gift and faithful friends and family that have been praying for all of us.

Well today is the day... we get to bring her home!  Joel and I are so, so thankful for this past week, but "wow" three days of preschool exhausted us. We are ready to take our daughter to see "my new house" "my room" "my slide" (her words) and her brothers..  The boys can't wait to meet their sister!

Please pray...
- As we say goodbye and gives hugs
- Travel home
- Meet brothers
- Our daughter's heart

Thank you so much for praying... our family is so blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Praying for a smooth transition for all of you. What an exciting day! :)
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!!! I can't wait to see how God continues to work in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joel and Sarah,
    I am so sad we are so far away now. I would love to meet your new daughter. Wayne's youngest brother and his wife adopted two girls from China in the past 5 years, and my brother's youngest son and his wife are in the process of adoption a child(ren?) from Ethiopia. Our youngest son and his wife have talked about this as well.
    Hope you will be able to post pictures soon of this new little one. God bless you and your forever family of 6!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete