The Boone Family's Adoption Journey

We Are Growing Again...

Monday, September 27, 2010

"For He Himself is our peace" Ephesians 2:14

I finished a journal a couple weeks ago and before I closed it I thought it would be fun to go back and read my first entry.

It was dated February 22, 2006 and I had just found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby.
Here is a line that I had written...
Lord Jesus thank you for my sweet boys and the new lil' blessing in my tummy.  I pray I will carry this precious gift full-term and he/she would be healthy.  Lord may I trust your plan and have a prepared heart for what my lil' blessing is.   I have a desire for a sweet baby girl someday.
Tomorrow my precious Eiler, who I wouldn't trade for anything in the world :), turns 4!

My Final Entry dated September 14, 2010
Lord I continue to give our adoption journey over to you.  "If we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance." Romans 8:25 Lord we do eagerly wait...
My journal began with a desire for a little girl and over 4 years later we are waiting for our sweet girl!

I received an email today that the placement meeting for the 4 month old little girl is tomorrow.
For He Himself is our peace Ephesians 2:14

1 comment: